What information do we collect and for which purposes?
On the Total Window® website, personal details may be collected from a form on our website or sent to you that you may be required to fill in to subscribe to a newsletter, request product information, make use of a service offered by means of the website, participate in a survey or contest.
When you visit the Total Window® website to view information we automatically collect the following standard data collected:
- Type of domain name used to gain access to the Internet (f.e., com, .org)
- The IP address attributed during the connection
- Date and time of access to the site
- Duration of site/page visit
- Browser used
- The operating system or platform installed on your personal computer or the access device used
- Search engine and meta tags used to track the Total Window® website on the web
- Type and nature of files or information that has been downloaded, if any.
Any personal data you provide to us, including your e-mail address will be treated in the following way:
- Information you provide to us with the aim of obtaining information from us will be stored by us for purposes of carrying out your request for information.
- Information you provide to us as part of an application will be stored and processed by us for that purpose and will be treated with the utmost care.
- Information you provide to us in the frame of contract negotiations or an order can be used for the follow up of that contract or order.
- Information you provide to us can be used to inform you about other Total Window® products, services and promotional offers. If you do not wish to receive such information, please send an email to: email@example.com. You have the right to access and, if necessary, correct your personal data. This can be done upon simple request at the same email address.
With whom do we share information?
We will not actively sell or make individual identifying information available to third parties.
We limit and monitor access to personal information if collected, about you to employees, associates and licensees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Links to other sites
In accordance with the Act of December 8, 1992, you are entitled to request Total Window® to provide you with additional information. You are also entitled to have access to any personal data processed relating to you, if collected and to have these data rectified in the event they would appear to be incomplete or inaccurate. Finally, you are entitled to object at any time and free of charge to the further processing of personal data in relation to you by sending us a request by regular mail or email to the address mentioned below.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org